The track will produce multi-disciplinary scholars, qualified to enter top positions in academia as well as in industry and other public institutions, in fields that require a scientific, quantitative, and critical approach to issues involving human behavior.
The track is open to students who completed their Bachelor's or Master's degree in psychology or related fields.
The track includes:
- An innovative, multi-disciplinary program of studies that integrates diverse fields of psychology, including cognitive, social, developmental, and clinical psychology, psychobiology and neuroscience.
- Guaranteed financial support of 60,000₪ for a period of up to 5 years.
- A broad and thorough training in both theory and methods.
- Personal and group-based mentoring of each student.
The deadline for submitting applications is February 18th, 2018
We invite potential candidates, who are interested in the following fields:
The neural basis of social-cognitive processes (e.g., what are the brain mechanisms responsible for social behavior?)
- Computational and behavioral approaches to social cognition
- Statistical learning and processing verbal information (e.g., does statistical learning explain how we acquire a second language?)
- The cognitive and neural bases of conscious awareness
- Neuroscience of bonding (e.g., what biological systems are involved in child-parent bonding?)
- Clinical cognitive psycholog (e.g., what are the cognitive impairments that characterize psychopathological symptoms and what are the possible implications for psychotherapy?)
- Emotion and emotion regulation (e.g., what motivates people to regulate their emotions?)